Friday, April 11, 2008

Thursday night

Outfit decision: Kelly green short short's with nautucal style gold buttons. flesh toned vest under sheer voluminous white sleeveless top (very ss08). Thick black tights and killer balck patent shoes. Couple with casual tan leather jacket to dress it down a bit, it's only Thurday after all.

Post evening course decided it would be a fantastic idea to skull wine in my friends basement flat in town. After 15minutes deliberating in Tesco express we chose the two of the finest screw top bottles on offer (around the 5 euro mark ha!) well we're not millionaires!
Tipsy after one glass we went online 4 some bebo stalking. Friends appeared with some funny random country boys picked up in Portobello earlier that evening. one of them proceeded to put various root vegetables down his pants in the kitchen. I laughed hysterically, clearly the wine was strong. Then we went out where I promptly lost all the girls and had to spend the rest of my night wandering the club with one of the random country boys in tow looking for them. He completely thought he was in so I made it abundantly clear he in fact wasn't anywhere near being 'in'. 
He insisted on still looking out for me and buying me drinks till I eventually found the gang when the club closed. Asked for my number so we could be "friends" and texted the next day.


Why oh why oh why is it always the ones you have absolutely no interest in that want you???  I thought that guys like the chase so went through a phase of being cold and indifferent to guys and they didn't chase. So tried being all nice and making it clear if I was interested and that made them run a mile too. Someone please tell me exactly what it is I'm doing wrong????

I'm going back to refusing to have anything to do with boys. I'm over them. Except that my sister keeps asking am I a lesbian because I havn't brought home a guy in such a long time. I just refuse to settle ok? I'm not going to start dating some loser guy who I'm completely not attracted to just to please my family. I'm happier on my own I think. 
Ok I give up the search.


No comments: