Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Goin Care-azy for Ichiban

With "Nostalgia-as-Trend" at an all time peak among Millenials, British streetwear brand Ichiban have got their Spring Summer collection on point. Whether you want to #FBF to your favourite sweeties, or, if you're me your favourite toy, they have you covered. Case in point my favourite piece: The Care Bear dress!




This colourful bodycon dress is my ideal look for summer festivals, I'll go all out and wear it with rainbow wellies if the rain pours.



  





Check out more pieces from the collection below. All are currently available on Asos.



















Amy Leonard Stylist

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////



Anyone for some social networking?


My inspiration tumblr: inspirationforadventures.tumblr.com 

My life and work in tumblr: aestheticainfashionland.tumblr.com 




No comments: