Tuesday, January 7, 2014

V.L.E. is my New Phrase. The V.L.E. MARIA FRANCESCA PEPE Tribal Fringe Cuff

I am loving this very limited edition or *V.L.E. as I am calling it cuff by Maria Francesca Pepe. When worn (as demonstrated by the ever gorgeous blogger Cara Loren, how great is her look?) it looks like a perfectly placed bracelet stack and is a definite wow piece.




This amazing statement piece can be purchased exclusively from Luisa Via Roma for £1358.00 (they are currently offering express shipping and free returns for European customers) so get to it if you fancy brightening up your dreary january with a new accessory.

Click through to the MFP blog for a sneak preview of their SS14 collection soon to be on general sale and start adding things to your lust list.

Amy Leonard Stylist


*I think I just coined a new word V.L.E. go forth and spread it my pretties but remember you heard it here first!


www.leonardfashionconsultancy.com


Anyone for some social networking?



My life and work in tumblr: http://aestheticainfashionland.tumblr.com/






No comments: